Mobilephone.co.uk User Rating:
The Palm Centro, released in October 2007 contributes 78% of internet traffic from Palm phones - so, you can rest assured it's a much loved and respected phone in the smarphone industry.
The Centro isn't the smallest phone we've seen, but it's smaller than a lot of Nokia's out on the market. The buttons are nice to look at, but hard to type on. So, bigger fingers may find difficulty.
The left side of the phone sees volume control, and on the right, space for Micro SD cards. There is also a speaker and camera on the back of the phone.
Running Palm's own OS, the OS is dated and users will be keen to move onto the Palm Pre on release.
Palm Centro specification
- Screen: 320×320 65k colors touchscreen
- Camera: 1.3 megapixels with 2× digital zoom
- Operating system: Palm OS 5.4.9
- CPU: 312 MHz Intel XScale PXA270
- Memory: 64 MB available user storage, 128 MB available user storage (Revision II)
- Memory card: microSD up to 4 GB (up to 16 GB with modification)
- Networks: CDMA2000 (3G), GSM
- Connectivity: EVDO, 1xRTT, Bluetooth, Infrared, USB
- Battery: 1150 mAH Lithium-ion
- Size: 4.22 × 2.11 × 0.73 in
- Weight: 4.2 oz (119 g)
Palm Centro video guide
Palm Centro Reviews
No reviews yet!
Review the Palm Centro